Skip to content
RetroPie 3.0.0 BETA 3 is released
Version 3.0.0 BETA 3
- Integrated controls configuration for EmulationStation and RetroArch – On first start EmulationStation will ask for controls to be configured, and will then also configure RetroArch based on your choices. Note that there will be a delay after selecting OK whilst this is done – this will be improved later to give feedback so it doesn’t look as though EmulationStation has frozen.
- New experimental modules/emulators: limelight (Networked game streamer for Steam), lr-tgbdual (gameboy color emu with link support), DXX-Rebirth port (Decent 1/2), r-mednafen-wswan (Wonderswan emu), lr-mednagen-gbp (NeoGeo Pocket emu), uae4arm (Amiga emu), lr-fuse (ZX Spectrum emu), lr-caprice32 (Amstrad CPC emu), lr-gw (Game and Watch simulator). All modules prefixed with lr- are libretro cores for use with Retroarch.
- New startup picture with new RetroPie logo.
- Added additional ES theme “Color Pi”
- Dosbox bug fixes / Ability to launch custom shell scripts.
- Wifi configuration under RetroPie menu.
- PS3 controller setup improvements
- Disabled root password by default
- Various other fixes / improvements.