I don't think super glue would work because if it heats up anything over "kinda hot" it melts and starts to smell awful. Another bad glue to use is that stuff you use on fake fingernails. Smells bad without any heat or anything. It has toxic fumes. I once tried to attach a fan to a motor shaft with it. I turned the fan on and it started to blow a cloud of basically poison into the air. It was like hitting a wall. I started coughing, my lungs were burning, my eyes were watering, the whole nine yards. So yeah. If you need to fix your Pi with glue, hot glue is the way the go.