Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

• Hi,

I'm running RetroPie 4.2 on a Rpi3.
    Relatively minor (but annoying issue) I'm having, is my official PS3 controller 1-4 lifghts will not stop flashing. Even though all controllers are connected and working without issue over bluetooth.

I'm sure it's to do with the combination of official/clone controls and the mix of drivers.

After first installing ps3controller, I paired the official controller without issue and 'light 1' was on on the controller as you'd expect.
    Then, in order to pair the clone controller, I had to 'Install PS3 driver (clone support shanwan)' and pair this controller that way.
    This seems to have caused the official controllers 1-4 lights to constantly flash, even though it's connected and working.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.