PSX to EBOOT question
theWinterDojer last edited by theWinterDojer
I've had a problem getting one particular EBOOT to load after converting. When converting .bin files to .pbp some games have multiple audio tracks and also .cue files that go with it. I know I don't need to include the .cue files (at least I think so), but how do I arrange the files if there's multiple audio tracks?
For example this was the file structure for the problem game:
• PSX game (Disk 1).bin
• PSX game (Disk 1)(Track 2 audio).bin
• PSX game (Disk 2).bin
• PSX game (Disk 2)(Track 2 audio).bin
I used this order when loading the .bins in PSX2PSP, but the game will not launch. I used a compression level of 0 and "Save TOC as" setting to CUE, everything is default settings. Is there anything else I should change?
edmaul69 last edited by
@thewinterdojer knowing the name of the game might help us help you troubleshoot it.
theWinterDojer last edited by
@edmaul69 I had it in there initially but I took it out, it's Resident Evil 2, so the actual structure looks like:
• Resident Evil 2 (Leon Disk 1).bin
• Resident Evil 2 (Leon Disk 1)(Track 2 audio).bin
• Resident Evil 2 (Claire Disk 2).bin
• Resident Evil 2 (Claire Disk 2)(Track 2 audio).bin