Error after updating retropie-setup to 4.4.9 (a161774a)
hiulit last edited by
retropie_setupto the latest commit (
5d5014a3) and the error seems to be gone :)
I still have the error :(
The python threading error, not the other one.
And I have a new error, I think it was joy2key, and it listed some things kusb/ kcud0?
and I still can't for the life of me figure out how to play arcade games :((
I needed neogeo bios, and the rest of it sort of fell together :)
same error here:
- did a fresh install of retropie 4.4 (for Pi Zero)
- updated all things: retropie to 4.4.9, Raspbian Stretch to 4.14.98 and cores packages (today)
- use generic usb-pad, no problem with navigating in emulationstation and retroarch
- installed mkarcadejoystick for GPIO Gamepad, no problem, it works in emulationstation and retroarch
- cant open Runcommand Launch Menu after starting Roms
- look at picture: everytime an error at line 135
Lolonois last edited by Lolonois
You're right I did update to normal and that is where I had the errors.
I've updated RetroPie to last commitment and runcommand is often broken now and report joy2key_dev error, any thoughts?
@DarishZone What error are you encountering, exactly ? Can you provide the error message ?
Sure, im confident i can reproduce that error easily
The PR was merged, so it's safe to go back to the master branch if you were testing. Don't forget to update
runcommandafter returning to the master branch (which is done automatically when you use the
Update RetroPie-Setup scriptoption of the script itself).
Thanks to @mitu and everybody else who helped with troubleshooting & testing.