Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

OnOff latching switch

• Hello!

I have just bought a OnOff Shim from Pimoroni. I have tested the switch and it works with a momentary pushbutton. But I want it to use a latching switch instead. But this doesnt work for me when i try. i have tried to read the code, and my understanding is that the code is made to work with both momentary and latching switches.

Anyode else has a OnOff Shim working with a latching switch? Or another solution in place working with a latching switch?

Kind regards Jens

• @jmm_73 you can try multi switch script with --onoffshim parameter there is an option for latching or momentary button included. Please remove the Pimoroni script before and call the multi switch kind off sudo ./multi_switch.sh --onoffshim

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.