Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

16:9 1080p Overlays : Season 2

• Re : New 16:9 1080p overlays
    Hello every one,
    Last year I started a new collection of overlays for my build that I have shared with everyone. After a break of a few weeks, here I am back to launch the second season of my publications. As before, I will try to keep pace with 3 new overlays a week. It will not be easy because I have less time. So let's go with the first 3!

Black Tiger (Capcom):
    Black Tiger 1080p overlay

Clash-Road (Woodplace Inc.):
    Clash-Road 1080p overlay

Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (Toaplan):
    Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom 1080p overlay

As usual, you can download them from this thread, download every files including config files from my github repository, or simply use the @meleu's tool rpie-art.sh (new season but still the same collection).

For newcomers, do not forget the season 1 here. And see you next week for more.

• Hi all,
    Second episode of the second season. This is three new overlays for your retriopie arcade games. If you like, just share to your friends. It's 100% free, done with love for the community (but first for myself).

Psycho Soldier (SNK):
    Psycho Soldier 1080p overlay

Side Arms - Hyper Dyne (Capcom):
    Side Arms - Hyper Dyne 1080p Overlay

Superman (Taito):
    Superman 1080p overlay

As usual, you can download them from this thread, download every files including config files from my github repository, or simply use the @meleu's tool rpie-art.sh (new season but still the same collection).
    Enjoy !

• @nono6493 Always appreciate your fantastic work. I hope you'll keep on doing these for us :)

• Hi all,
    First, I would like to thank @Brigane and every people who votes for this thread and who supports my job.
    Today, I post three new overlays. Some says that one of them is about the first platformer game ever. And no, it's not Donkey Kong.

Space Panic (Universal):
    Space Panic 1080p overlay

A-Jax (Konami - Based on original overlay from Krakerman):
    Ajax 1080p overlay

Airwolf (Kyugo):
    Airwolf 1080p overlay

As every time, they are available here, on my repository and through rpie-art script.
    Enjoy.

• This is the new set of the week. 3 new overlays for your favorite games.

Aliens (Konami):
    Aliens 1380p artwork
    Few weeks (months) ago, I have ask to @udb23 if i could reuse some of his overlays and "enhance" them to fit the collection design. He accepted, so this is the first one. I have reworked the konami's logo integration, create a "fade" effect on the photo's top and bottom borders and added the traditionals borders. Hope you like the effect.

Growl (Taito):
    Growl 1080p overlay

Rampage (Bally-Midway):
    Rampage 1080p overlay

That's all for this week. Next sunday, another set for your retropie, so stay tuned.

• It's time for three new overlays. Sorry for the last week, I was very busy and I could not post anything. So I have changed my plans. But let's go:

Blue Print (Bally Midway):
    Blue Print 1080p overlay

Burger Time (Data East / Bally Midway):
    Burger Time 1080p overlay

Eight Ball Acion (Seatongrove):
    Eight Ball Action 1080p overlay

Download them here, from my github repository or install them directly with @meleu's rpie-art script.
    If you like old race and cars games, next week will probably be yours.
    So stay tuned.

• @nono6493 Fantastic work buddy, keep up the amazing work! :)

• Let's go fast because tonight, it's race, race, race !
    Here are the three overlays of the week:

American Speedway:
    american speedway 1080p overlay

Bump'n'Jump:
    Bump'n'Jump 1080p overlay

Driving Force:
    Driving Force 1080p overlay

Download them from here, from my github repository or install them directly with @meleu's rpie-art script.
    Next week, you will go up. Or down. Or up & down. And do not think about car, I have already published an overlay for Up'n'Down from Sega... Mmmm...
    So stay tuned.

• The three overlays of the week will make you go up, down and some time both.

Crazy Climber (Nichibutsu):
    Crazy Climber 1080p overlay

Elevator Action (Taito):
    Elevator Action 1080p overlay

Crystal Castles (Atari):
    Crystal Castles 1080p overlay

I think that now you already know the links to download and install them, so what are you waiting for ?
    Next week, we will shoot them up !
    So stay tuned.

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.