4 Players on mega drive on mega bomberman?
Eisbergsalat last edited by
I want to play Mega Bomberman with 3 additional players. I can configurate this in the game but in the end the 1 player controlls player 3 and 4 even tho 3/4 Controllers a pluged in. I guess i have to configurate such feature elsewhere? I saw some videos on youtube where 4 players where playing mega bomberman so i guess it can be done. But how?
retropieuser555 last edited by
@Eisbergsalat I haven't done this for the megadrive but I think it'll be in the controls section GUI of retroarch? As for the SNES you select port 2 and set that as the multitap.
akafox last edited by
wow this has been covered extensively here..but I know it is always a pain in the tail...
Using the genesis gx plus core..(the pico core WILL NOT work) make sure all your controllers are plugged in and are configured first!
- Start the game...
- once game is loaded go the the retroarch menu by pressing select+X).
- in the QUICK MENU go to the controls menu.
- for player 2 (Port 2) set it to MD 6 button + 4-Way play (Teamplayer will work here oddly enough) and then back out.
- on the controller main menu select "Save game remap file".
- quit retroarch.
- reload the game..then test it (with friends of course!)
Problem is there are two type of multi-taps for the Mega Drive/Genesis. One for sports games made by EA sports (called Teamplayer)and another made for "general four player (non sports) games". Normally that means the 4-way play. It is hit and miss on the game..some wanted it in player two..some wanted it in player one. But it works for this game at least just like I typed above.
Happy gaming! :D