I don't like the green overlay for retro pie gameboy
I want to change the overlay for retro pie gameboy
I recommend to create a thread in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/category/8/help-and-support and ask your question or problem over there. Also it is important to include any information from this page https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first, so the people over there can help you faster without asking all these specs first.
This section here (General Discussion and Gaming) is for general discussion.
I'm going to assume you're using lr-gambatte as your GB emulator.
- Start a GB game.
- Open the RGUI by using the hotkey combo you have setup (by default: Select + X)
- Scroll down to Options and press A.
- Scroll down to GB Colorization
- Press left or right to cycle through the options from Custom to OFF.
- Press B to exit to the Quick Menu.
- Scroll to the top to Resume.
- Press A on Resume to resume the game.
The green overlay is now gone. Feel free to try out the different colour modes and see how they look.