Emulation state recognizes bluetooth controller but mame does not
ikaruga last edited by
- I have an old Green Throttle bluetooth controller.
- I paired it successfully w/ my retropie
- The emulation station recognizes it and I was able to map the keys
- However, when I launch mame-libre, it does not recognize all buttons
- followed these steps to remove the keyboard from the global settings https://retropie.org.uk/docs/RetroArch-Configuration/
- the mame specific settings do not seem to have any overrides
- still, I have the same problem where mame does not recognize all buttons
Please add some some info about your system and emulator used, as detailed in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first.