somehow I managed to regain performance in FB-neo
patomax last edited by
I have a Raspberry Pi 3B + and I did the complete retropie update (4.7.1 Buster) to be able to test the pegasus frontend, the thing is that I started to notice performance problems in Neo-Geo games and others, especially those like Garou and Kabuki Klash who also had an ugly orange box covering the title.
To get the performance that I used to have, I installed lr-fb-alpha2012, but many roms didn't run, so I went back to FB-Neo to try other options.
The point is that when I retested the same game with FB-Neo, now it ran fine, with the performance it had with the previous version of lr-fbalpha, so I have absolutely no idea what could have changed but now everything works in a better way and with the improvements that fb-neo offers over some games.
I comment it to know if someone has the same problem or if it is just something that happens with my installation of RetroPie.