Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

Recommended TV Calibration For RetroPie

• Curious what TV calibration settings everyone is using with RetroPie. I use a 60 inch Sony Bravia, some settings I use is bumping the backlight to 7 brightness to 60 , color temp neutral. I also use live color on medium to help colors pop, edge enhancement on high I find helps turn blurry lines solid. I'm currently using the preloaded RetroPie Crt shader.

• Global Moderator

@jtu128

For the least amount of input lag, you'll want to turn off all television enhancements with the possible exception of back-lighting. Otherwise, you'll never have a shot at beating the classic quick reflex games like 'Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!' or 'Battletoads' that depend on reaction times measured in single digit frames.

• Global Moderator

game mode on. turns off all the post processing stuff that adds input lag

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.