Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

Powerblock dimensions - How high is the micro usb port?

• I'm designing a case for retropie and I need to know how high the bottom of the micro usb port for the power block is when it is attached to a rpi 3.

• I have some digital calipers, and this was literally on my list of things to do today... Sorry, but I should be able to get to it maybe monday or tues. I just cant tonight.

• ( Note: I tried my hardest to make sure that these were the correct numbers through multiple measurements because I also need these numbers for myself, but use at your own risk since my calipers would sometimes give tiny bit different measurements... some may require a tiny amount of "give & take" so err on the side of "optimistic." )

I am using a digital caliper set to use the "mm" function.

Pi width is: 56.10mm
    PowerBlock width is: 56.09mm
    Distance between the top of the Pi, and the bottom of the Powerblock are: 10.85mm
    PowerBlock thickness is: 1.63mm
    Widest MiniUSB length: 7.96mm
    MiniUSB height: 3.06mm
    Edge of MiniUSB to end of PowerBlock 1 (Excluding the MiniUSB): 17.07mm
    Edge of MiniUSB to end of PowerBlock 2 (Excluding the MiniUSB: 31.00mm

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.