Updated NBBA Theme
DarkWolf last edited by DarkWolf
so I really like the NBBA theme but unfortunately the last update was uploaded some time ago (something like 1 year ago)...
So I decided to update it by myself and this is what I came up with until now:
- Added PSP/NGPC systems
- Added video support
- Added/Changed the system carousel style
Things I want to add in the future (if someone wants it):
- Change the basic/detailed/video view
- Create optional designs for carousel/other views
- Add more systems
You can download the edited theme here.
- The initial creator of the NBBA theme (I don't know who it was, sry)
- @darkblaster77 who uploaded the files for the PSP system
Hope some of you like it! Suggestions are appriciated :-)
- Changed color of the GameBoy logo (better visability)
- Implemented modular/flexible theming
- Added standard theming
- Add different theming options
- Add images for arcade "system"
itskryode last edited by
meleu last edited by meleu
Your repo seems identical to the original one. (edit: look the post below)
Why don't you submit a PR to the original repo?
meleu last edited by
Oh! Just noticed that the changes you mentioned are being done in another branch:
Still think you should submit a PR.
DarkWolf last edited by
@meleu yes, I added a new branch to my fork... I'm not an github expert and I wanted to keep the original master branch for some reason (now I think it was kindof nonsense)
and yes, I already submitted a PR :-)