Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

My home build Arcade Bartop with Ghost`n Gobelins theme

• My home build Arcade Bartop with Ghost`n Gobelins theme

Arcade Bartop

Check out my home build Arcade Bartop with Ghost`n Gobelins theme.
    Innside Bartop there are Raspberry Pi3 and retropie system:
    [video view](

)

I`ll leave a link on the project later :-)

This is my first project to build a Arcade Bartop and now i am going to build 3 more :-)

Pictures:

0_1520731927128_Arcade Bartop 1.jpg

3d Printed Raspberry pi logo for speaker protection

0_1520731959569_Arcade Bartop 2.jpg

0_1520731979597_Arcade Bartop 5.jpg

3d Printed logo of Raspberry Pi on back door

0_1520732067164_Arcade Bartop 3.jpg

0_1520732102528_Arcade Bartop 4.jpg

Here is a link where i bought Ghost`n Gobelins graphics to bartop : Rockstarprint

3D View of Ghost`n Gobelins #GRAPHICS# : 3d view

• @cardinalez76 Very nice build. *thumbsup* I just have to point out that Gobelin is a brand of tapestry, whereas Goblins are little monsters. :)

• Noice!

• Awesome job man ! The chrome t-molding and trim make the whole theme click. I like the fact you have the amp control knobs mounted so they are adjustable outside of the cab.

• Awesome job. One suggestion for your labeled buttons. If you use a label maker and print on clear label then you wont see the decal the way you do now. This is a really sweet cade with an awesome theme. I like that you made the bezel blue as that is something i have seen in the arcade for this game and other capcom games.

• This is awesome man. I love it!

• Hi,

Did you buy or build your Cab?

Trying to find a decent one for a 19" monitor

• Nice bartop! I love Ghosts'n Goblins! :) Not too far of my own build design-wise, even though it's themed differently. Do you have some build pictures?

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.