Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

Selph Scraper after xferring backup

• Pi Model: 3
    RetroPie Version Used: 4.0.2
    Built From: Pre made SD Image on RetroPie website
    USB Devices connected:Dragon Rise encoder 10 button, xbox 360 wired, and usb doggle for keyboard
    Error messages received: none
    Guide used: too many to count

I have now setup my retropie several times. Before this time I had everything almost completely setup. I had scraped all the roms and everything was good except for some controller issues. After doing a fresh install of retropie from the disk image downloaded from the site, I have xferred my backed up roms and bios folders back to the system. Everything is working fine. I now go to selph scraper and get a message immediately after hitting enter saying "All systems scraped". This message is way too quick and none of the roms are scraped. I have used the append and overwrite settings, I am using no intro file format with the gamesdb as the source. The systems I am scraping are: fba, mame, neogeo, nes, n64, snes, megadrive, and psx. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Never mind everyone. After installing it, I apparently needed to update it, now it is scraping everything. Thanks anyway though.

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.