Retropie keeps freezing during 8bitdo SFC30 bluetooth pairing
dwj926 last edited by
Pi Model or other hardware: (Pi 3)
Power Supply used: (Cana Kit 2.5A)
RetroPie Version Used (4.2.3):
Built From: pre-made image from retropie site for Raspberry Pi 3
USB Devices connected: USB Keyboard
Controller used: 8bitdo SFC30 (Firmware 3.0)
Error messages received: [See attached pics]
Guide used: https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/8bitdo-Controller
File: (File with issue - with FULL path) --> unsure?
How to replicate the problem:
- Follow normal bluetooth setup for SFC30 in retropi (turn off mapping hack first)
- Put device in pairing mode
- Search for device in retropie menu
- Select "8Bitdo SFC30 Gamepad" in list of available devices
- Select "DisplayYesNo"
- Device freezes and shows error output in pic
Note: I have repeatedly removed the device and tried again but with the same result each time. Everything else works fine with the retropie. I can use this same controller when connected via USB. I don't know what else to do. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Once I select this option, it freezes and displays the text below:
This text appears immediately below the prompt above.