Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

Trying to use Retro Achievments but can't find IP address, yet RETROPIE appears in network.

• As the title says, I'm trying to install Retro Achievements onto my pie but I can't get into the opt folder because I can't ftp into the system. I went and wrote down my IP address as shown in the setup, and it just won't connect.

However, if I go into Network through windows 10, my pie shows up as RETROPIE. BUT, I can not get into where the tutorial is telling me to go, I can reach the retroarch.cfg through '\RETROPIE\configs\all' instead of what the tutorial tells me to do, which is -
    'opt/retropie/configs/all'.

Can I just use the cfg in the 'opt/retropie/configs/all' instead?

Using: Windows 10
    RP: 4.1
    Network: RETROPIE

• wait.... is the cfg i'm trying to access, are the 2 paths i listed the same?
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    UPDATE - Alright I'm an idiot, its the same file and I got achievments working, so awesome and happy!!

• @moco For a moment you got me worried.

We would have to send the @meleu signal.

• @moco yeah! Glad you sorted it out! Welcome aboard!

• administrators

@moco symlinks are magical things ;)

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.