Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

SSelph Scraper not working for me...

• I'm trying to download boxarts, marquees and videos for all my games. All my games are on a thumbdrive. I want to put the images/videos in subfolders of my rom directory. I am trying the following in the CLI:

/opt/retropie/supplementary/scraper/scraper
     -skip_check
     -add_not_found
     -console_img "b"
     -download_images "true"
     -download_marquees "true"
     -download_videos "true"
     -image_dir "boxarts"
     -image_path "./boxarts"
     -image_suffix
     -img_format "png"
     -marquee_dir "marquees"
     -marquee_path "./marquees"
     -marquee_format "png"
     -marquee_suffix
     -video_dir "videos"
     -videos_path "./videos"
     -video_suffix ""
     -missing_file "missing.txt"

The problem is, all my ROMs get "hash not found" errors...

• Hi there!

From within Emulation Station press Start and select the option to Quit Emulation Station, it should show you a CLI prompt.

Use a keyboard or log in with SSH into you Pi and type the following:
    sudo ./RetroPie-Setup/retropie_setup.sh

Now go to Configuration/Tools and select #28 scraper

ETA Prime has a great video with tutorial:

Hope this helps!

• @shoothere You can't use any of the options I outlined in my code in the GUI... hence why I am using the CLI.

• I figured out why its not working anyways... It appears that GDB has been down all week. I switched it to SS and its working better.

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.

Looks like your connection to RetroPie Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.