Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

RPi4 - 5" DSI + HDMI0 (HDMI0 does not work)

• Hello,

I am currently running the lastest unofficial Rpi4 4GB build. The 5" DSI works with no config. HDMI0 works after enabling hdmi4k60p in the config.txt file.

The HDMI0 only works when I switch to desktop but it only shows on the top left 1/4 quarter of the monitor (1080p) because the resolution of the DSI is only 800x480. But ES only works on the DSI.

Thank you for reading.

• Global Moderator

What exactly are you trying to do ?

• I am trying to make HDMI display the mirror screen of the 5" DSI (OSOYOO 5 Inch DSI Touch Screen 800x480 LCD Display) but fill up the entire monitor instead of just the 1/4 top left quarter. And I would like to have ES works on the monitor instead of just the DSI. Better yet turn off the DSI when HDMI is plugged in.

• Global Moderator

I don't think mirroring would work, since the displays are of different resolutions. I think you can make the HDMI the primary display by adding display_default_lcd=0 to the config.txt, so if HDMI is detected, then the primary output would be switched to it.

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.