Having some problems scraping my SNES and MegaDrive collection
Gorf last edited by Gorf
I've gone through the documentation to use scraper by Steven Selph, and it made a HUGE difference for scraping my arcade and NES roms. But it just throws an error for every single SNES and MegaDrive rom. I read some threads here that it might be the servers overloaded, but I have tried several times over the past couple days and it throws the exact same errors about no hash found.
I have it set to defaults, I think. Arcade Source: AcadeItalia, and Console Source: thegamesdb. I also tried ScreenScraper but that seems to have the same issue.
These roms play just fine. Was hoping someone might offer some guidance on something I am doing wrong.
EDIT: It appears that, from my IP, I can't connect to screenscraper.fr. I'm not sure whats up with that. Firewall says I passed the tcp connection no problem.