Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

Amiga emulation - two mice?

• I've not set up Retropie yet - my Pi isn't due to be delivered until 25th December :) - but I'm already planning what I'd like to do with it.

One of my favourite games of yesteryear was Lemmings on the Amiga, especially in 2-player mode. I think the Amiga version was unique in that, when playing the two player mode, both players could both use a mouse - as anyone who's tried to play Lemmings with a joypad will know, the mouse is the only way to play. I'm certain that full-blown desktop UAE supports two mice (FS-UAE on the Mac certainly does); does either UAE4ALL or UAE4ARM support two mice?

• Waiting for my Pi as well :) How did the amiga emulation go? :)

• @KenD the settlers split screen with 2 mice on Amiga was 1 of favorite games. Not had chance to give using 2 mice a go on retropie as I only have 1.

• Any News? Updates?

• Global Moderator

@turrican2k

I'm not near my Pi at the moment, but looking at my .conffile remotely indicates two mice should work just fine. Not being there directly, I don't know if it's possible to select two mice from the input options menu GUI, but in the .conf, the setting should look like:

; *** Controller/Input Configuration
    ; 
    joyport0=mouse
    joyport0_autofire=none
    joyport0_friendlyname=Mouse
    joyport0_name=MOUSE0
    ; 
    joyport1=mouse
    joyport1_autofire=none
    joyport1_friendlyname=Mouse
    joyport1_name=MOUSE1

• Yes, the possibility to use two mice simultaneously on those games, created lots of fun.
    Any news on if there is a way to run two mice on any of the amiga emulators on Retropie?

Please help!

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.