new poor knowledged user needs help
retroven last edited by retroven
I just got rasp pi 3B+ retropie 4.4 with installed two consoles games. I don't understand anything about it, my knowledge is poor about programming or so and this console, I know there are so much information here but its too complicated for me .Could anyone help me answer main questions?
- How to add new console in main screen?
- how to add pictures of games or setup themes?
- should I update system to 4.5?
thank you for answering, I would try to put on roms by myself just need to know about these basic stuff.
sirhenrythe5th last edited by
@retroven i recommend to read the documentation on the official homepage.
These basic questions will be answered faster there than waiting on response here 😉
JamieP last edited by
@retroven As recommended have a look at the docs, but here is a couple of quick answers
- Most popular emulators are already installed and will show up automatically when you add roms. Optional emulators can be installed from retropie-setup if needed but for that you will need the docs
- Adding artwork is easiest using a scraper such as skyscraper https://retropie.org.uk/docs/Scraper/#lars-muldjords-skyscraper
- Not sure but probably. I haven't updated on my pi as it is all set up and working great