Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/3/read-this-first

Atari 2600 Emulators not working

• Dear all,

I currently installed the latest version of Retropi on a Raspi 3B, updated it and the OS/system files under it, and now neither Setlla nor lr-Stella are working. I get a dark/black/grey screen with some noise. A very, very few ROMs seems to work, but the biggest majority not (although they work well on my PC with Stella for windows). I read here in the forum that for a similar problem with Atari 5200 you should rebuild the emulator for Atary 5200, which I did for both Lr-Stella and Stella, but still no solution.

Any hint on this? I would appreciate any help!

Some info to my set-up:
    Nespi+ Case with fan (quite loud), industrial grade 5V switch mode power suply (3A, Adjustable output voltage from 4 to 6 VDC - currently at 5,7V output), bad USB-Cable (very thin, high voltage drop, arround 2m - will be changed soon!), none to very, very few "yellow lightning" signs, one "generic" X-box controller and one Pihut Nes usb controller, Raspberry 3B with heatsink, HDMI Samsung TV (arround 3 years old) 48", 64Gb Samsung Card (fast one, not sure if EVO), some files to play arround.

Thank you so much!

Sandro

P.S. Any news here???

Contributions to the project are always appreciated, so if you would like to support us with a donation you can do so here.

Hosting provided by Mythic-Beasts. See the Hosting Information page for more information.