I am running original image. I think I ran a 3rd party image at one time, which caused the retropie-mount to set up all these extra folders.
I did a complete reinstall also with a new usb stick and it looks good.
I don't know if this is correct or not but...
It seems to me that you have purchased a pre-built system with ROMs included and you have no idea how this software works.
Also judging by your numerous posts in the past 3 days you have not bothered to read even the slightest bit of info from the extensive documentation or taken any time to try to actually figure out how stuff works.
My advice to you is, if you wan to get the best out of RetroPie then do some reading. Then you can add / fix / adjust things yourself without relying on other people for every little thing.
Thank you for all the help, everyone. I managed to compress my entire collection into CHD files. Much cleaner, and much smaller space-wise. And, they all work...except for the Sega-CD 32x games (there's only three or four of those). I guess I have to do some more homework on that one.
Not all my images were bin/cue. Getting them to be bin/cue so I could convert them to CHD was tedious and sometimes frustrating, but I got it done.
I updated the es_patch.diff file above and also the folder generation script to take in to account the expanded folder tags that are available, I also made the script easier to expand with more tags for future expansion